Saturday, January 18, 2014

Let's Go For Some Drama!

New assignment for the week!  She gave us a wwwoooorrrdddd and the word was DRAMATIC.  Ooohhh yessss.  Now, how to interpret . . . 



What is dramatic photography?  When I went to Pinterest it shows darker images or quirky ones with interesting styling.  My wheels were turning . . . 


In comes dramatic 14 year old daughter, perfect dress from Target, and bright red accessories to put together a "Lost Doll in the Woods Look."  I like them!  Very different editing and so much fun to do something out of my comfort zone.


This kid was a champ!  This is right up her alley and she 'got it.'  I love this girl.  She's so much fun and sweet!  She's like her momma and kind of likes her quiet time away from the noise of a beautifully, full house.


She just got her braces off and WOW!  Lock her door and don't let her out for a very long time!


Thankfully she's not too boy crazy just yet.  I think having a couple of brothers helps.  


She's brilliant, beautiful, funny, creative, a little rambunctious, and the perfect teenage daughter.


She is capable of great things and has overcome a lot of obstacles in her short years.  Just makes us all stronger.






Our little lost doll in the woods - Zoe!
Ni Hao Yall

1 comment: