So, I have this assignment for my photography class where we pick something, anything that inspires us. I was stumped for several days. I wracked my brain, wracked Pinterest's brain. Then decided to wander around the mall to see what might be there - cute outfit? cute spot? A HA! THE CANDY STORE!
Lots of lines, lots of colors!
And, how about some cute kids?
The chocolate room!
So, maybe I bribed them a little bit.
The only thing I wish I had done better was to NOT show up on a busy Saturday! Thankfully the manager was really nice and these little spots where I really wanted photos weren't too crowded.
Thank you Lolli and Pops!







What a fun place to take a photo! The girls look great! :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed all the colors in these photos. That last photo is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteNice and colorful! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! Vivid colors that made me miss CNY at home.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and of course your adorable girls!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Ashley
Beautiful shots. And their outfits are gorgeous. I'll be on the lookout for some stunning Chinese silks when I'm there in March!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!
ReplyDelete