School has started which means we are around other kids who have some little germies. On the third week of school we already had a little one stay home for three whole days. We made it to the pediatrician just to make sure we weren't carrying around strep or anything lovely like that (we weren't).
I remember very well when I used to get sick as a kid. All I wanted to do was spend all day long on the couch watching TV - you know, the kind back in the dark ages where we only had about 4 channels, and in the afternoon all that was on were soap operas??? We even had a BLACK and WHITE TV for many years, no remote EVER.
Anyway, back to this little one . . .
She wasn't content to just lay around and nurse her cold. She wanted to be entertained with paints, crayons, and food. (I don't think she was THAT sick.)
But it was some good one on one Carlie time for me!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment