The weather has been pretty uncooperative the past few weeks. Not that I'm complaining because I DO love the rain! But, how am I supposed to practice photography skills involving beautiful, natural, golden light when it's cloudy a lot?
Solution . . . find other things to take pictures of that are yummy, and colorful, and fun! I'll admit. This was one of my hardest shoots to date. It was easy to find the light. The subjects didn't move when I put them somewhere. I didn't have to worry to much about posing them in weird positions. But there were five little darlings right at my back wanting to eat whatever I was playing with! They were easily bribed though.
See this stuff right above? THIS is a little piece of heaven in a bite. Toffifay. I'm glad I don't see it very much because I would be a Two Ton Tessie. I found a king size box of it a Wally World, not sure how I would photograph it. Turns out I didn't have to worry too much because most of the box hopped right into my mouth! These three were the only stragglers left. Shame on me. WELL, I had to eat them before the kids got home from school!
This is my favorite shot right up there!




These are great...but they are making my sugar free diet a hard thing to keep!
ReplyDeleteI've always struggled with still life, I think you did an awesome job!
Oh my...I LOVE all of the color!! So much fun!! :)
ReplyDelete