This is our Diggy and his friend "J." They have been best buds since PreK.
They are now in separate school districts which are right next door to each other. But that is not stopping our boy from needing some "J Time."
"J's" big sister and Diggy's big brother are the same age and were in the same classes from Kindergarten all through 2nd grade. It was in 2nd grade that "J's" big sister "M" said to me, "My mom had her baby today! His name is "J"!" She was SO excited! I was pregnant with Diggy at the time.
These boys may spend a few weeks a part because of school or their sports (they played on the same t-ball team and basketball team for a year), but they always just jump right back in where they left off.
To listen to their conversations you would think they were professional sports heroes. "The last time I got up to bat . . . " "I tackled this HUGE guy! He was so big . . . " HI-larious!
They play so good together the entire time they are with each other. I never hear that they are bored, and they never argue with each other.
Can't wait to see what the years hold for them!








No comments:
Post a Comment