Monday, March 18, 2013

Typical School Day Morning


No coffee for me.  It's a protein shake to get this chick going!

I'll let you in on a little secret . . . lean in close . . . I have LAUNDRY to do.  If I hit it hard for a few days I can take a couple days off.  But, you know what?  If we have laundry to do that means we have clothes to wear!  Thank you God for clothes to wear!


Then there's this beast.  He has a sister, too, but she's much more mild mannered.  He and I play tag all morning - in and out, in and out, in and out.  Ugh.


 Here's the first of five to get up.  She's always been an early riser.  And a grouchy one at that.

But at least she's cute!


And, then there's dishes.  And, you know what it means if you have dirty dishes?  It means you have FOOD to eat!!!  Thank you God for food to eat!


Well, better get these guys going.  Off for another day!




No comments:

Post a Comment