Spring Break brought me to one of my favorite places in our state - the round barn! The last time we were here was several years ago on Spring Break, I hadn't begun to learn how to use my camera. Now that I know a few things about what all these buttons mean I've been really excited about getting at least a few shots in.
We had stopped at a different place earlier for lunch and it took a while. So, by the time we got to this gorgeous place the kiddos weren't too into my photography practicing.
I think I still got a few good ones.
These two usually have something better to do when I want them to cooperate. I'm thankful I got them to hold still for at least these!
This is the ceiling! It is even better in person. I love to lay on the floor and just look at it.
The outside is pretty cool, too. But trying to corral these children next to a busy street where this is located was proving to be a little crazy. Can't wait for next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment