Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photography Class Progress!

I just finished my second photography class.  These are some of the photos I took from beginning where I was learning to play with the aperture, shutter speed, focal point, ISO, metering, you name it we pretty much covered it!  I learned so much and I think it shows in my pictures.  



Going from shooting objects that don't move, to shooting people!




Daughters!


I don't know who had more fun, me or this kid.  She was quite the ham!


This dude was always pretty cooperative, I think he tolerated me taking his picture.


And this big guy!  I said, "Sit, Enzo."  He very politely sat down and let me take his picture.  Isn't he a beauty!


This is one of my favorites of Pepper.  In the beginning I was really loving the smaller aperture!  But then I learned 'Depth of Field' - Ha Ha!


It snowed one day and I got a few great shots of this beautiful daughter!


A sick kid can't go anywhere and thus makes an easy target for a photo shoot.  Poor Diggy.


This was my first sort of styled photo shoot.  I had to choose the location and do a real live portrait.  Pepper loves this fancy dress!


Bokeh!  It's those blurred light reflections on the eggs in the background.  Kinda cool, huh?


Field trip to the round barn!  It's a great place for some cool shots!


Pretty horse!  Just wish I had chosen a smaller aperture to get his whole head in focus.


Gorgeous girl.  Great background.


I've always wondered how people capture lightening.  Googled it.  And God showed me THIS!  I got several really cool shots that night.  I had more fun!


I learned what the "Magic Hour" meant!  Hello sun set low!  And, a bit of a sun flare in there, too!


That back light puts a bit of a halo effect on my girl, Zoe!


Chasing bubbles at Grandma's house.  Pure bliss!


Flying kites and a sun flare!


Our final assignment was a self portrait.  This is me.


I took my online classes from this chick at www.thelongroadtochina.com - us adoptive mommas are a tight knit bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment