This is number three of five in the line up. We call him "Spicy Boy" or usually "Diggy." He's the spoon in the family - he likes to stir the pot, get everyone riled up.
When he was about two and a half I fixed some dinner for the family. It was a new recipe, one of those that had stuff all mixed together. One that adults would like, but not kids.
Kids are not huge fans of their food touching, much less it all being mixed together where they have no chance of separating it. So, the hubs and I were going overboard about how delicious this meal was while the kiddos were complaining A LOT.
This kid brings me his plate and says, in his scratchy voice, "I don't eat poop."
He's growing up now, he's seven and a half, and he still keeps us going. He's not one to be silent, which is good in this big family.
Today, he's not feeling great. Fever, headache, not eating much, and just laying around. Which means just he and I get some good snuggle time for today. I'm looking forward to the snuggle time, but sure don't like it when he's sick.

No comments:
Post a Comment